- The Luglis Reveal Truth in Italy
- Alexander Jentzsch – In Memoriam
- What Is Wrong With Scientology?
- Independents, now and then
- Another PR Crisis?
- Why We Stay by Mike Rinder
- An Open Letter To My Friends by Debbie Cook
- “My Name is Ulf and I’ve Had Enough”
- The Shark has left the Boat – Helena Kobrin’s Repayment Request from the FSSO
Alexander Jentzsch, the son of Class XII independent Scientologist Karen De La Carriere and the President of the Church of Scientology International Heber Jentzsch, died three days ago. Alexander died of a ‘high fever’ in the San Fernando Valley home of the corporate Scientologist parents of Alexander’s wife. None of those corporate Scientologists had the courage to violate Scientology Inc head David Miscavige’s stern disconnection dictates to inform Karen, Alexander’s aggrieved mother. Karen only learned of the tragedy through Independent Scientologists’ lines of communication into the cult culture of corporate Scientology. Alexander had worked as an OSA (Office of Special Affairs, the dirty tricks and propaganda wing of Scientology Inc.) informant against his mother. Nonetheless, and needless to say, Karen is devastated by the news. Karen is at this moment attempting to overcome the LA County Coroner’s initial decision not to allow her to view her son’s…
View original post 114 more words